While working with mini sprouts preparing fruits I discovered the most common chopping board they wanted to use was a paddle shape.
Why? Its easier for little hands to hold and the size fits within their visual range. So I went on a hunt for a board that could be dropped and not broken, wasn't made of plastic and was antibacterial.
This chopping board was the perfect fit.
- Made of Camphor Laurel it is naturally antibacterial.
- Its made of one piece of timber so wont break apart if dropped.
- It smells amazing and acts as a natural pest repellant in your pantry.
- Its the perfect size for mini sprouts to hold and enough space to prepare on.
- It doubles as a cheese/antipasto board for adults.
- You don't need to oil it like other wood boards.
- You can even sand it in a few years and it will look new again.